Get a fresh new look for your business with our commercial painting services!
We provide industrial painting services for any property size. Concrete, parking garage walls, masonry walls, fences, bollards, columns, and other structures are among the things we paint. Our commercial painting services include high-quality paint and experienced workers to ensure that you receive a high-quality completed product.
We understand that you need work done without disturbing tenants, visitors, or operations. As a result, we operate around your schedule. Our painters are available 24/7 to complete your project as quickly as possible while causing the least amount of disruption possible.
What to Expect from your Commercial Painters
When you hire us, you can expect the following:
Professional painters should properly prepare all surfaces before starting any exterior painting work. As a commercial-based company, we understand that you need to prepare your surfaces according to industry standards without shortcuts.
Our crews use all the proper sanding and gravelling equipment for all commercial projects as well as correct chemicals to ensure that your business looks stunning when we are finished with it.
Even though your painter should constantly be pleasant, professional, and polite to everyone on the job site, these are some of the things that can add extra value. Small gestures or indications such as a clean workstation, tidy clothing (presentation), and occasionally a basic greeting like “hi” are all nice extras — but you’ll discover that most high-quality commercial painters do them.
Commercial painting projects are often much larger, more intricate, and require greater skill than residential painting. We at Royal Wash understand this, which is why we only hire the best professional paint technicians available. Our professional painting contractors know how to take care of complex architectural details without making mistakes or having mishaps.
When you hire a painting contractor for your commercial property, you want it to look as good as new for as long as possible. That’s why we offer a guarantee on all of the work we do. Our commercial painting experts do an outstanding job, and our customers agree.
Our commercial painting contractors know that your business needs the best equipment to ensure that you receive an amazing finished product. This is why we show up with everything from scaffolding and ropes to high-quality paintbrushes and sponges.
A commercial painter’s most important goal is to leave a property clean and free of paint smudges. We will even sweep your parking lot or sidewalk before we leave, so you have a pristine look for your customers the following day.
Types of Projects
- Warehouses, Storage facilities
- Commercial Buildings
- Offices & Office Buildings
- Entertainment Venues
- Steel-clad & Metal Buildings
- Underground Parking Garages
- Transportation Facilities
- Condominium & Apartment Buildings
- High-rise & Low-Rise Buildings
Methods & Equipment
Project success and longevity are dependent on thorough surface preparation. The most appropriate cleaning methods, such as hot/cold power washing, steam cleaning, sandblasting abrasion, and chemical treatments, are used first to analyze the surfaces before they are treated. In all cases, surrounding surfaces are insulated and masked as needed, and our jobs sites are left tidy and organized following the completion of each project.
Industry specializes in high-volume spray painting of high-performance coatings. Spray painting provides the greatest speed, effectiveness, and coverage quality compared to other paint methods, especially in 3D surfaces and inaccessible areas. When brush & roller techniques are more desirable or efficient than conventional methods, they are used instead. We are professional commercial skilled painters working in most retail environments, including townhouse painting jobs, high-rise exteriors and difficult-access interiors.
Paint & Materials
Industrial-grade paints and materials are used in all of our room designs. We use a wide range of high-quality industrial-grade colours and materials for optimum cost-effectiveness, each carefully matched to the application and intended lifespan. Our main aim is to offer you the greatest value for money possible by giving you a variety of coating system alternatives and the information you need to make an informed decision. We utilize:
- Latex and Oil-Based Paints
- Direct-to-Rust Coatings
- Low-Emissions Coatings
- Drywall Paints
- Hi-Tech Fluorinated Polymers
- Polyurethanes, Urethanes
- Industrial Enamels
- Non-Slip Coatings
Our projects are carefully managed by experienced field supervisors who work closely with the client and owner on every job. This ensures that all aspects of our commercial painting projects are designed around your requirements, whether maintaining security during the construction process or meeting tight deadlines.
Commercial Painting From Royal Wash Includes:
- Detailed preparation and clean-up plans
- Painting project timelines, scheduled around your availability
- Highly experienced painters with meticulous attention to detail
- On-site supervision of all labour crews by highly trained supervisors who are familiar with your business requirements
- Inspections for quality control during the project
- Application of quality coatings from leading manufacturers according to industry standards and specifications
- Supervision of high-grade material purchases & application
WHY CHOOSE Royal Wash?
Our wide range of experience and top-quality workmanship ensures that our commercial painting projects are executed with the utmost efficiency. Each member of our team is a highly trained, experienced professional who specializes in all aspects of painting – interior and exterior – and other related services. There is no job too big or small for us to handle!
THE ROYAL WASH COMMERCIAL PAINTING PROCESS
- Before the project, any surface that will not be painted will be covered or masked off. Our crew will use plastic for covering to prevent harm to furniture and floors.
- Before the painting process begins, any holes cracks will be filled with drywall compounds.
- We must first ensure that the surface is clean and dry before proceeding; to assure the greatest paint adhesion, we will wipe down all surfaces.
- Any cracks around baseboards, windows, or doors will be re-caulked if required.
- All loose paint will be scraped off and sanded were necessary before we begin.
- Ceilings are sprayed first to give an even coat, and then the walls are painted with two coats. We use 12″ or 18″ rollers for each task, keeping a wet edge and rolling from ceiling to floor.
- The edges of the boards must be painted, as well as “cutting in.” It takes expertise and experience to do it correctly. Our method involves slow, lengthy strokes for the best outcomes.
- Once the painting is finished, our staff will remove all coverings and masking. Our staff will not leave a mess in your home.
- The crew’s foreman inspects each completed interior paint job for quality, and you have the opportunity to examine it before signing off on it.