Awnings are usually mounted for aesthetic purposes, protection from the sun and rain, or to trademark your business. Over time, grime, bird droppings, tree sap, mould, mildew, and other contaminants accumulate on them, making them dull and dirty. A dirty awning reflects poorly on your office, home, store, restaurant, or bar as it’s the first thing that catches your client’s or visitor’s attention. Protect your home’s or business’s image by contacting us for professional awning cleaning in Toronto.
Benefits of Awning Cleaning
- Professional awning cleaning restores the original look and glamour.
- Cleaning your awning extends its durability. If you leave the dirt, mould, and contaminants on your awning for too long, they start to degrade it.
- Avoid replacement costs. The cost of getting your awning cleaned regularly is much lower than replacing it every few years. The investment made to maintain its quality and looks is worth it.
- Enhance advertising values. For businesses, a clean awning speaks a lot about your services. A dirty awning makes the customers question the value of your services.
- Improve your home’s or business’s exterior look.
Royal wash is a premier cleaning company specializing in pressure washing services in Toronto. Our primary goal is to maintain or restore your home’s or business’s pristine look through effective and unmatched cleaning services. Our team comprises trained, experienced, and committed experts ready to offer reliable and environmentally friendly services.
When it comes to awning cleaning in Toronto, we are the experts. We understand the importance of having a clean and well-maintained awning at home or your business premises. This is why we strive to clean your awning perfectly and restore its attractive appearance without damaging its material.
How We Clean Awnings
Awnings require expert cleaning every once in a while to restore their pristine condition and keep your residence or place of business looking beautiful. Proper cleaning requires expertise and experience to ensure that your fabric awning does not suffer any damage. Here are the steps that we follow for awning cleaning in Toronto:
- We brush down the awning to remove any loose dirt and debris
- We spray our specially formulated cleaning solution (ecofriendly)
- We use a soft bristle brush and carefully scrub the awning allowing the cleaning solution to soak into the fabric
- We let the cleaning solution to soak for a 10 to 15 minutes
- We clean the fabric thoroughly using a bristle brush
- We rinse the awning to remove all the cleaning solution and dirt
- We air dry the awning
- After the awning dries, we may apply an awning sealant to protect it from UV rays and dirt.
Note that these steps are just standard, and they may vary depending on the material and condition of your awning. Our cleaning solution is environmentally friendly, and it eliminates and prevents the growth of mould, mildew, and algae. As professional awning cleaners in Toronto, we know the correct techniques and cleaning solutions to utilize on every awning that we encounter. We tend your awning to attain admirable conditions.
How to maintain awnings
Awnings are part of your investment at home or business premises. They should be maintained to increase their durability and retain their original, appealing look. The maintenance of awnings involves:
- Debris removal. When you spot twigs, leaves, pollen, and other debris on your awning, remove them immediately as they facilitate mildew growth.
- Dirt. Brush off loose dirt using a soft-bristled brush, or rinse it with clean water. This prevents dirt from baking onto your awning.
- Call your expert cleaners in Toronto to thoroughly clean and seal your awning after every few months. This eliminates embedded dirt, mould, and mildew, and protects your awning from damage.